Huma Scanning

Huma Scanning

Postby RedDevil » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:54 pm

Hi there,

Would it be possible to optimize the Huma scanning feature? Currently, it seems to scan quite and send to humas far from the home base, completely ignoring the ones in the home grid. Why not spiralling outwards buy finishing the ones in the home grid first before going to neighboring grids.

Thanks...
RedDevil

Re: Huma Scanning

Postby admin » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:11 am

It should send to the closer ones first, if they're ones that it should be running, and if your fleets have time to get to them before they expire. Check to make sure you have fleets set up to run them, and that you have them checked in Options -> Humaroid.

It will continue scanning outwards from there (up to the maximum distance specified in Options -> Humaroid -> Humaroid Search Distance). If it's scanning too far away for your liking, you could always lower that value.
Read the FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2132

FOLLOW THIS BEFORE ASKING FOR HELP:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1949
admin
Site Admin

Postby Holzschuh » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:50 am

Hello there =)

Bot still tries to scan humas outside the server map when farming them:
*after it finished the scanning and sending, it tries to find each off-grid huma once, goes to space base, watches instance for a week seconds, goes back to galaxy view, refills all fleets and tries each off-grid huma again. rinse and repeat.
*doing instances during all that works fine
*when i do a manual huma scan, it finishes the scan normally (it tries each off-grid huma once, but that's no issue in that case)
*i already reported that a while ago, and like last time, i stated that the bot does know the coordinate system of the game. thus, he must be able to distinguish off-grid and on-grid humas. or to stop trying to find them during regular huma run. that's what the scan intervall is for.
*i did the first 3 steps of standard-troubleshooting

Regards, H

PS: off-grid means humas that do not exist because they're from out of the server map. naturally, on-grid are the normal humas, found ingame

PPS: update: bot is refreshing constantly. it gets stuck in (i think random) interfaces (guess he intends to close them), waits a few seconds and then refreshes. not long after, it happens again. didn't count, but seems to happen ~10 times/hour. it might be lag induced, i'm squezzing my cpu, but it's image recognition based, so i expect it to click again.
it does know how to close multiple and layered windows that were opened from me, and still finds all "x" within a second.
Specs: Windows 8.1
Go2Bot 102.1.2 & 101.1.4
All software should be up-to-date
Holzschuh

Postby admin » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:49 pm

Holzschuh wrote:Hello there =)

Bot still tries to scan humas outside the server map when farming them:
*after it finished the scanning and sending, it tries to find each off-grid huma once, goes to space base, watches instance for a week seconds, goes back to galaxy view, refills all fleets and tries each off-grid huma again. rinse and repeat.
*doing instances during all that works fine
*when i do a manual huma scan, it finishes the scan normally (it tries each off-grid huma once, but that's no issue in that case)
*i already reported that a while ago, and like last time, i stated that the bot does know the coordinate system of the game. thus, he must be able to distinguish off-grid and on-grid humas. or to stop trying to find them during regular huma run. that's what the scan intervall is for.
*i did the first 3 steps of standard-troubleshooting

Regards, H

PS: off-grid means humas that do not exist because they're from out of the server map. naturally, on-grid are the normal humas, found ingame

PPS: update: bot is refreshing constantly. it gets stuck in (i think random) interfaces (guess he intends to close them), waits a few seconds and then refreshes. not long after, it happens again. didn't count, but seems to happen ~10 times/hour. it might be lag induced, i'm squezzing my cpu, but it's image recognition based, so i expect it to click again.
it does know how to close multiple and layered windows that were opened from me, and still finds all "x" within a second.

I've observed this myself.

The bot doesn't know the restrictions for maximum down/right. It knows that it can't go below zero (left and up), but it doesn't know how far down or to the right it can go, since different servers have different down/right restrictions (although I could probably add an option for you to specify the maximums for your server). I'll look into having it detect this though.
Read the FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2132

FOLLOW THIS BEFORE ASKING FOR HELP:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1949
admin
Site Admin

Postby Holzschuh » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:30 am

Thanks for your reply and idea. I didn't think about different server sized.
Something else that may help you is, that the right/down (up/left) buttons change appearance when you're on the edge of the map.
Specs: Windows 8.1
Go2Bot 102.1.2 & 101.1.4
All software should be up-to-date
Holzschuh

Postby Kalach » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:26 pm

**incorrect config found, ignore*
Last edited by Kalach on Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kalach

Postby Kalach » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:50 am

**incorrect config found, ignore*
Last edited by Kalach on Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kalach

Postby Kalach » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:57 am

OOPS!

Scrap my posts above.. found an error in my config.. correcting and monitoring again..
Kalach

Postby Tas » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:03 am

Hello
My bot doesn't run humas, think it's the scanning problem cos it never shows Humas there. I've re-installed the bot few times, did all the troubleshoots options, moved my planet around but nothing.
All it does is: goes to galaxy view, fills the fleets with he3 and stops for few seconds then it goes back to instance and again the same. It's never scanning and even when I scan manualy it's not showing any huma planets.
Hope you got idea about what might be wrong.
Thanks
Tas

Postby Tas » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:24 am

Nevermind, problem solved.
Tas

Next

Return to General