For any bugs found in the current beta.

Postby Holzschuh » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:26 am

Humaroid map is working weird.
My fleets (without accel chips) arrive earlier than the bot anticipates them. Further it shows the humas destroyed (grey with "x") even when in battle or, destroyed when fleet is still "in transit". Some of them are yellow (freshly sent i guess).
So it's mostly green and grey, no red and only some yellow.
Regards, H
Specs: Windows 8.1
Go2Bot 102.1.2 & 101.1.4
All software should be up-to-date
Holzschuh

Re: 102.0.9

Postby Holzschuh » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:21 am

Huma-map works fine today, but the bot acts weird. Guess it's related to latest update.

When doing ri and has done all scaning and sending, it repeatedly goes to galaxy-view, transition list, (occassionally changes sector), and goes back to watching ri battle. rinse and repeat.
Checking Huma-map during all that, it indicates me that the bot wants to scan a Huma position that is out of the known world, and thus can't be detected.

Edit: Mapping does still not work. It seems that all red squares get changed to grey ones after a refresh, no matter if fleets are on their way.
Weird thing is, why are some squares red, if fleet didn't even arrive? Yellow squares seem to be unaffected be refresh.

As always, thanks for your effort. Hope i can help with my suggestions/bug reports =)

edit2: if square color changes to grey (destroyed huma), remaining time on counter should be cut down to 1 hour max.
Go2Bot 102.1.2 & 101.1.4
Holzschuh

Postby ats » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:08 pm

hi holzi,
regarding the out of known world - maybe your are near a sector border?
i had something like this when i was in sectors that were at the end of the universe.
example sector 1 / sector 7.
cheers,
ats

Postby Holzschuh » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:44 pm

Sorry for that poetic euphemism. yes, out of the know world means outside server map. i know that the bot doesn't know where the borders are and tries to access these areas, but that loop of trying to scan, back to instance, and trying again (same spot maybe, didn't pay attention) is new.

also, i recognized that some sectors in the huma-map are almost empty. (e.g. only 2-4 squares instead of 6, which shouldn't happen. little descrepancy is ok due to scan delay tho)
Go2Bot 102.1.2 & 101.1.4
Holzschuh

Postby admin » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:46 am

Holzschuh wrote:My fleets (without accel chips) arrive earlier than the bot anticipates them. Further it shows the humas destroyed (grey with "x") even when in battle or, destroyed when fleet is still "in transit". Some of them are yellow (freshly sent i guess).
So it's mostly green and grey, no red and only some yellow.
Regards, H

Hmm, yeah, accel chips would probably mess up the fleet sending prediction, I hadn't considered that. I'm also not sure of a good way to deal with it either... I'll put some thought into it.
Read the FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2132

FOLLOW THIS BEFORE ASKING FOR HELP:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1949
admin
Site Admin

Postby Holzschuh » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:45 pm

I didn't mean "the fleets with accel chips come back home early", wanted to say: "fleets without accel chips arrive earlier at humas than bot expects them to". That they arrive back home earlier is way to complex to invest your precious time (doubt it's possible for your bot to include that). But monitoring arrival times are not so important anyway. The "scan-for-same-huma-again-and-again" bug bugs me more.

PS: Didn't farm humas for a while. Can't tell if it got fixed since i reported.

New report: Silly bot sometimes gets caught in a league loop, that makes him "try doing league matches even when 0 matches are left". A manual refresh frees him. Loop also ends when league is over. I guess bot still knows that. (already on 102.1.0)

Question: How do i add item-mails to the auto-open list? e.g. failed raids. it does open successful intercepts though.
Go2Bot 102.1.2 & 101.1.4
Holzschuh

Postby admin » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:36 am

Holzschuh wrote:New report: Silly bot sometimes gets caught in a league loop, that makes him "try doing league matches even when 0 matches are left". A manual refresh frees him. Loop also ends when league is over. I guess bot still knows that. (already on 102.1.0)

Try doing a repair to see if that helps at all. I don't think I've touched league in quite a while, so I'm unsure as to what would have caused this to start.

Holzschuh wrote:Question: How do i add item-mails to the auto-open list? e.g. failed raids. it does open successful intercepts though.

Open your mail list (but don't click on the item mail yet, so it's still bolded/unread). Click the "Edit" button in the drop down at the top. This should take you to the "Image Editor" tab. Drag a box around the highlighted green text of the mail to open (keep the box as close to the words as possible). When you release the mouse button, it will open a window with a list of a lot of images. Select the "instancereward" item in the list, and hit OK.
Read the FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2132

FOLLOW THIS BEFORE ASKING FOR HELP:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1949
admin
Site Admin

Return to Beta Bugs