Humaroid search

For any bugs found in the current beta.

Humaroid search

Postby linhjava » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:20 pm

my why it only scans the Humaroid in four zone around it, how it can search more Humaroid?
I selected distance Humaroid search "1440"
but no change
please help me
thank
linhjava

Re: Humaroid search

Postby Holzschuh » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:27 am

the standardous 120 should give you a 3x3 sector wide area (you in the middle of it).
my idea is that the number is just to big. try 200 or 300 first and see if something changes
Specs: Windows 8.1
Go2Bot 102.1.2 & 101.1.4
All software should be up-to-date
Holzschuh

Postby linhjava » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:22 pm

have set up 480 but no change, I also turned off and turned on again it, but it only searches and send 4 zone around, I want more
Please fix
linhjava

Postby admin » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:14 pm

linhjava wrote:have set up 480 but no change, I also turned off and turned on again it, but it only searches and send 4 zone around, I want more
Please fix

It's possible that it's taking too long to scan the area before needing to re-scan the existing humas. You could try increasing the "Scan again after" setting if this is the case.

The next beta will change the scan priority, to improve this.
Read the FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2132

FOLLOW THIS BEFORE ASKING FOR HELP:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1949
admin
Site Admin

Postby linhjava » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:07 am

hi Admin
it does not search the many maps it does not use all of my fleet.
pls check and fix in the next version
thank
linhjava
linhjava

Postby admin » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:38 pm

linhjava wrote:it does not search the many maps it does not use all of my fleet.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. If you're referring to the issues you mentioned earlier in this thread, increase the number in: Options -> Humaroid -> "Scan again after". Setting this to 60 or 120 will probably do you fine. I've tested this and it's working for me.

If you're having a different issue related to fleets, you need to give a lot more information as to what the problem is.
Read the FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2132

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1949
admin
Site Admin

Postby midg » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:10 pm

Hi,

I tried 102.0.8 last night. (My first beta test.) Seemed to work fine initially. Scanned a fairly wide area for humas. I had 3 groups of fleets set-up for different level humas and it sent them all out correctly.

Then, I decided to close the bot and open a browser to hide my other fleets in an occupied RBP, as the bot was still scanning for more humas.

When I re-opened the bot, it did a mail check and then got stuck in a rut, alternately clicking the 'Galaxy' & 'Return to Homeland' tabs a few times before refreshing and doing it all over again.

I waited until all my fleets had returned from their respective humas, closed the bot and tried again, to no avail. Cleared cache, cleared cookies, updated and repaired. No joy. Just wouldn't scan for humas anymore - kept doing what I described in the previous paragraph -, so I went back to 101.1.4..

Any ideas / suggestions? (I'd rather not 'clear settings.')

Best,
Z-B
midg

Postby admin » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:55 am

It sounds like it wasn't able to see your planet for some reason. You can try a "Repair" if you haven't yet. It's looking for the little "House" icon that's on the bottom right of your planet. Is there something covering or otherwise obscuring/changing the way this icon looks?

Also, try to make sure your mouse cursor isn't over the window while the bot is running, as this can sometimes interfere with it.
Read the FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2132

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1949
admin
Site Admin

Postby linhjava » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:47 pm

bot does not run on win 2k8 server
required me to use VMware virtual machine, it has not swept under the index map that I've set
Please check it
thank
linhjava

Postby midg » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:46 pm

RE my previous post and your reply:
(Currently running Windows 10)

I have finally worked out what the problem was: my planet was sitting right next to a spot where humaroids appeared. Whenever there was a humaroid right next to me (in the area covered by my 'comsats') the bot would bug, as described above, toggling between 'galaxy' and 'return to homeland.' Problem hasn't occured since I moved my planet.

Otherwise, the bot seems to work (and farm huma) just fine :-)

I just have a couple more questions/observations:
- When the screen saver kicks in (or monitor is turned off automatically, to save power), the bot doesn't appear to be able to load fuel for trials or constellation instances.
- Does the bot store win/lose data for IGL (in order to select better targets)? (It appears to just pick a target at random.)
- Stats: a) Isn't there a comma missing in the HE3 per run column? b) Why is there no data in the HE3/h, Gold/h and Res/run columns?

Thanks for your hard work; has kept me in the game!
midg

Next

Return to Beta Bugs