Running Huma's

For any bugs found in the current beta.

Running Huma's

Postby Guardian » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:21 pm

Hey i just started using bot for Huma runs today.. So far Scanning and sending is no prob and it seems to be functioning as you intended.. My problem is.. I have 11 commanders set up to farm humaroids but.... I like to farm huma levels 5 through 10 using only ONE commander per huma but the bot is sending multiple commanders to said huma.

I have some coms doin Huma 5 & 6.. others doin huma 6 & 7... others doin 7, 8 & 9 and one doin Huma 10.

Ive created 4 fleet groups as follows... Huma56... Huma67... Huma79 and Huma10

As an example incase needed the commanders i used are named something like this... Htho56.. HEE79, HTat10 ect..

if need more info id be glad to provide it..

So what i would like to see is bot scan for huma.. if huma is level 7 8 or 9, then bot send first available commander for the fleet group i made to farm Huma 7,8, or 9.. and then continue scanning.. Maybe i am overlooking something.. or maybe just need to add a "check box" for sending only one commander to humaroids?

So in closing i would just like to say.. Great job, keep it up!

Guard.
Guardian

Re: Running Huma's

Postby Guardian » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:46 pm

nevermind i figured it out.. just needed one fkeet group per com..
Guardian

Postby admin » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:17 am

Guardian wrote:nevermind i figured it out.. just needed one fkeet group per com..

Yes, that's exactly right. For others reading, and more information; It will send a full fleet group out to the humaroid. If you're only sending a single fleet, there should only be one fleet in the fleet group. You can make as many fleet groups as you want, and have multiple different fleet groups going to the same level of humaroid. It will send one fleet group to each humaroid it finds of that level.
Read the FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2132

FOLLOW THIS BEFORE ASKING FOR HELP:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1949
admin
Site Admin

Postby Kalach » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:03 pm

It seems there's a second option too..

I have created some identically-named fleets (LowHuma), and scanned fleets. Added the one fleet to a new group.
After enabling Humaroid runs I restarted the bot, and it scanned the entire environment for huma's.

it sent to the first huma in the level range I wanted to send on, then completed the entire scan. I left it running, and after a while, it sent to a second humaroid in the same level range. As all fleets had the same name, it just selected the next fleet to send. I then started a timer, there's about 2minutes between each send this way..

I can't find a setting pointing to a 120second delay though :)
Kalach

Postby Kalach » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:40 pm

Re-set to all different flleet groups & fleet names, works better that way :) So that's the way to go..
Kalach

Postby admin » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:58 am

Kalach wrote:It seems there's a second option too..

I have created some identically-named fleets (LowHuma), and scanned fleets. Added the one fleet to a new group.
After enabling Humaroid runs I restarted the bot, and it scanned the entire environment for huma's.

it sent to the first huma in the level range I wanted to send on, then completed the entire scan. I left it running, and after a while, it sent to a second humaroid in the same level range. As all fleets had the same name, it just selected the next fleet to send. I then started a timer, there's about 2minutes between each send this way..

I can't find a setting pointing to a 120second delay though :)

I don't recommend having multiple fleets with the same name. The bot "remembers" what fleets are going to a certain humaroid. If it finds these "same" fleet names again when scanning (during refueling or sending to another humaroid/instance), it will assume that fleet group returned from the earlier humaroid, which means it will no longer track that earlier humaroid's fleet return.
Read the FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2132

FOLLOW THIS BEFORE ASKING FOR HELP:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1949
admin
Site Admin

Postby Kalach » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:10 am

indeed.. I noticed that now as well.. tracks the humaroids better with unique names..

Now I just have to figure out how to win in Humaroids 11 to 15.. ;-)
Kalach

Return to Beta Bugs