For any bugs found in the current beta.

Postby Victory » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:04 am

Dear Admin

I found that the bot did not check one by one page of the bag (for used corhair chest)

Pls fix it as the bot 102.0.5

Regards

Victory
Victory

Re: 102.0.6

Postby admin » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:15 pm

Please verify the version you're testing... you said both 102.0.6 in the title, and 102.0.5 in your post. Check the title bar of the bot, and try a "Repair".
Read the FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2132

FOLLOW THIS BEFORE ASKING FOR HELP:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1949
admin
Site Admin

Postby DeMDMoN » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:53 am

Hi Admin,

I can verify it. (using 102.0.6)
It looks only at the first page for corhair chest and stops.

---

possible another issue (seen it with 102.0.4 don't know, if it was already fixed):
- if fleets travel time and huma planet remaining time is ~ equal,
then bot sends that fleet, but some seconds elapsed and it won't reach huma planet in time (5-10 sec late)

- on humaroid map tab, sometimes the travel time is incorrect, I see it mostly after refresh or fresh start + new new fleets were sent
(see it on both 102.0.4 and 102.0.6)

Regards
DeMDMoN

Postby Holzschuh » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:38 pm

Since this thread is named 102.0.6, i'll add my bug reports here.

1) Celestial bug. First occured some days ago at alt-bot. Bot forgot to plant new resources after harvesting, so i did manually and changed the timer for next harvest (since 24hrs startet later than expected). Bot ignored that. And didn't check for bot overwrite because i first recognised today.
Today my main-bot was 5:20 early (dunno why, sh1t happens ^^) and didn't interrupt. So after bot had reset the timer to 24:00, i wanted to set it to 5:20. Bot does, after a few clicks in game overwrite my entry to the time it was before! (23:51 by now. so it remembers that somewhere else, maybe the timer is running in background now). Didn't do any troubleshooting because i doubt it would help.

2) Huma related:
a) Minor issue: Bot apparently doesn't use the fact that there can/will be 6 Humas in each sector. No more and no less. Including ruins. That will reduce the needed scanning. (Since the bot knows where each sector ends, I'm sure that can be implemented)

b) First thing I recognised when I started huma-farming automatically: the bot doesn't stop scanning. That is weird because it doesn't make sense to scan the whole area more than once each hour. The farming performance won't suffer much that way (If it would track the ruins too and does a sector-scan after a ruin despawned, it wouldn't suffer at all). The reason why I'm complaing about it is (besides an enourmus cpu usage) that my instance farming went down by roughly 40% (the delay between mail showing up and moving back to planet is too big). On the other side, cg-income got increased by 40% compared to manual farming. Great work.

3) I wish league mails to be deleted and voucher to be opened. Think that was already said elsewhere, but not found in to-do-list.
Also, adding something I randomly found at IGG hompage, regarding battle-reports: IGG says the 50 mail limit counts for item-letters and normal letters separatly. Didn't dare to proof that tho.
Link: http://service.sns.us.browsergame.com/?gid=10140
It's the fourth question, need to dismiss pop-up.
Regards, Holz

PS: current version: 102.0.6
w8.1, all up to date
Specs: Windows 8.1
Go2Bot 102.1.2 & 101.1.4
All software should be up-to-date
Holzschuh

Postby admin » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:29 am

DeMDMoN wrote:It looks only at the first page for corhair chest and stops.

Please try 102.0.7

DeMDMoN wrote:- on humaroid map tab, sometimes the travel time is incorrect, I see it mostly after refresh or fresh start + new new fleets were sent
(see it on both 102.0.4 and 102.0.6)

How much is it off by? If it's only a few seconds (less than a minute), then this can be explained simply by the games delay when sending. Sometimes after you hit send, it takes a little bit for the game to actually send them and start the timer.
Read the FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2132

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1949
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:39 am

Holzschuh wrote:1) Celestial bug. First occured some days ago at alt-bot. Bot forgot to plant new resources after harvesting, so i did manually and changed the timer for next harvest (since 24hrs startet later than expected). Bot ignored that. And didn't check for bot overwrite because i first recognised today.
Today my main-bot was 5:20 early (dunno why, sh1t happens ^^) and didn't interrupt. So after bot had reset the timer to 24:00, i wanted to set it to 5:20. Bot does, after a few clicks in game overwrite my entry to the time it was before! (23:51 by now. so it remembers that somewhere else, maybe the timer is running in background now). Didn't do any troubleshooting because i doubt it would help.

Manually changing the harvest time should be fixed in 102.0.7

Holzschuh wrote:2) Huma related:
a) Minor issue: Bot apparently doesn't use the fact that there can/will be 6 Humas in each sector. No more and no less. Including ruins. That will reduce the needed scanning. (Since the bot knows where each sector ends, I'm sure that can be implemented)

I wasn't aware of this rule... however, about the "including ruins"... I was under the impression that ruins only showed up until you refreshed, meaning they're not actually there... so wouldn't that mean that there would be a new humaroid spawning right away according to the 6 rule?

Holzschuh wrote:b) First thing I recognised when I started huma-farming automatically: the bot doesn't stop scanning. That is weird because it doesn't make sense to scan the whole area more than once each hour. The farming performance won't suffer much that way (If it would track the ruins too and does a sector-scan after a ruin despawned, it wouldn't suffer at all). The reason why I'm complaing about it is (besides an enourmus cpu usage) that my instance farming went down by roughly 40% (the delay between mail showing up and moving back to planet is too big). On the other side, cg-income got increased by 40% compared to manual farming. Great work.

I don't know exactly when the humaroids will respawn, so it currently continues scanning looking for new ones spawning.

Holzschuh wrote:3) I wish league mails to be deleted and voucher to be opened. Think that was already said elsewhere, but not found in to-do-list.
Also, adding something I randomly found at IGG hompage, regarding battle-reports: IGG says the 50 mail limit counts for item-letters and normal letters separatly. Didn't dare to proof that tho.
Link: http://service.sns.us.browsergame.com/?gid=10140
It's the fourth question, need to dismiss pop-up.
Regards, Holz

Daily league emails should be deleted (works fine for me), but it doesn't delete the weekly league rank change mail, if that's what you're referring to. Where are you getting voucher packs to open?

As for the battle reports - I'd rather not chance it either, and besides, they'd prevent you from getting other types of mail anyway, even if they didn't block items. Plus, deleting them allows the bot to track when a battle finishes at a humaroid, which is how it knows when fleets are returning, and when they'll be back.
Read the FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2132

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1949
admin
Site Admin

Postby Holzschuh » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:45 pm

2) 6-Huma-rule:
a) After a Huma is farmed, it "collapses" to a ruin and will stay in this state for 60mins. when it disappears (or huma times out), a new Huma will be spawned anywhere in a free location in this sector. So number of Humas plus # of ruins equals 6. (Means that the theoretical max of farming is 6 Humas per sector per hour.)

b) See 2.a): Ruins vanish after 60mins. But now that i increased farming area to about 8 sectors, i'm not sure if there will be no sector-scan at any given time. Blocking the scans in a 10 minute scheme might help (if my english fails me here, i want to say that all the scanwork could be done once each 10 minute block) to reduce cpu eating. Was able to reduce i30 farming performance decrease with reducing bots, but that has downsides too.

3) League rewards do get deleted, league battle reports don't. Rank change doesn't get deleted either.
Vouchers are awarded in trials and higher restricteds, average of 50-70 daily income (normal [10] and big ones [30]).

Huma reward mail shows the coordinates of Huma too. But i guess bot does delete Huma battle reports only, so it has to check anyway.
Specs: Windows 8.1
Go2Bot 102.1.2 & 101.1.4
All software should be up-to-date
Holzschuh

Return to Beta Bugs