Beta Release 102.0.0 Issues - Suggestions

For any bugs found in the current beta.

Beta Release 102.0.0 Issues - Suggestions

Postby dl51565 » Sun May 31, 2015 3:22 pm

So far it's working. I have some issues/suggestions as follows:

1.) Need to delete war reports. Elsewise, it fills up the mail in a few hours.
2.) Speed farming is a problem. The bot continues to jump back and forth too often. My cycle time is 1bout 1:45 minutes for a instance run, so it barely can look for humas.
3.) Timed reward on the left hand part of the screen- If the bot is in the middle of selecting a fleet for a huma, and the timed reward is up and collected, it stalls the bot as it is unable to close the fleet selection screen.
4.) Sometimes when searching for a huma, the bot finds a huma, but cannot or does not select an available fleet, then sits there not closing the fleets selection and hits the home button and stalls.

Will add more as I get more time working with it.
dl51565

Re: Beta Release 102.0.0 Issues - Suggestions

Postby Victor » Sun May 31, 2015 5:19 pm

thanks for this release!
1) Propose to optimize the process of finding planets and sending fleets. Once found a suitable planet - you must immediately send her fleet. If a suitable fleet to this planet there or not configured then looking for the next planet. As soon as the fleet returned home also immediately send it to a suitable planet.
2) I also suggest use of the planet of the clan as transit, that is to send the fleet on a planet to protect it, and then, when the fleet will arrive on this planet is to automatically send the fleet to the nearest bonus planet resources. Thus it is possible to increase the efficiency of the farm.
3) If sent to the planet the fleet - this planet on the map should highlight in yellow marker
4) If the planet is destroyed, or attacked (by you or another player) then its location on the map, it should be noted with a red label, not green.
Victor

Postby admin » Sun May 31, 2015 8:09 pm

dl51565 wrote:So far it's working. I have some issues/suggestions as follows:

Good point, I'll add this to a future update soon.

dl51565 wrote:2.) Speed farming is a problem. The bot continues to jump back and forth too often. My cycle time is 1bout 1:45 minutes for a instance run, so it barely can look for humas.

I could add an option for "minimum huma scanning time" I suppose, but might be better to just switch to farming i30 instead for higher res at a slightly slower run time.

dl51565 wrote:3.) Timed reward on the left hand part of the screen- If the bot is in the middle of selecting a fleet for a huma, and the timed reward is up and collected, it stalls the bot as it is unable to close the fleet selection screen.

I'll look into this. It shouldn't be looking for mail or rewards while the fleet selection window is up.

dl51565 wrote:4.) Sometimes when searching for a huma, the bot finds a huma, but cannot or does not select an available fleet, then sits there not closing the fleets selection and hits the home button and stalls.

Hmm, for me if it can't find a fleet, it closes the window and continues. Perhaps it's unable to find the close button for you for some reason? Are you using "Resizable Mode"? If so, could you try turning that off to see if that fixes? Sometimes some sizes will cause the image recognition to fail on some images.

I'll do some testing on this window to see if it's close button is affected by different sizes.
Read the FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2132

FOLLOW THIS BEFORE ASKING FOR HELP:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1949
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun May 31, 2015 8:20 pm

Victor wrote:thanks for this release!
1) Propose to optimize the process of finding planets and sending fleets. Once found a suitable planet - you must immediately send her fleet. If a suitable fleet to this planet there or not configured then looking for the next planet. As soon as the fleet returned home also immediately send it to a suitable planet.

This is what it does already, if just using the "Run Humaroids" checkbox. The "Scan Humaroids" button does NOT need to be used for botting humaroids. The "Scan Humaroids" button is a standalone option, which just scans all humaroids in range and populates the Humaroid Map, in case you want to see what's out there without sending automatically.

Victor wrote:2) I also suggest use of the planet of the clan as transit, that is to send the fleet on a planet to protect it, and then, when the fleet will arrive on this planet is to automatically send the fleet to the nearest bonus planet resources. Thus it is possible to increase the efficiency of the farm.

Hmm.... I'll consider ways to do this for a future update. It would probably involve scanning your Corps member list to find the locations of all corps members to see if any are close to the humas you're sending to, but good idea.

Victor wrote:3) If sent to the planet the fleet - this planet on the map should highlight in yellow marker

Yes, this is what it does... And then it highlights red once your fleets should have arrived at the Humaroid.

Victor wrote:4) If the planet is destroyed, or attacked (by you or another player) then its location on the map, it should be noted with a red label, not green.

If it's being attacked by another player at the time of the scan, then it shouldn't even place it on the Humaroid map. EDIT: I've confirmed that it sometimes is mis-detecting this. Should be fixed in the next update. I've also changed it so that it does place it on the map, even if being attacked by another person, but highlighted red the same as if your fleets are attacking. You can tell the difference on the map because the tooltip will show your fleet. If someone else is attacking, the tooltip won't show any fleets.

It should already be highlighting red once your fleets should have arrived there (based on travel time).

Keep in mind - it needs to be sending the fleets automatically it's self in order to do these yellow/red highlights. If you're manually sending fleets out, it has no way to know that they've been sent (I don't have a good way to scan the transition list, since the fleet names look different there than they do in the supply window).
Read the FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2132

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1949
admin
Site Admin

Postby Victor » Sun May 31, 2015 11:09 pm

thanks for the reply!

1) I have enabled the checkbox "Run Humaroids", however the bot, after loading the first 15-20 minutes scans the card, and only then began sending fleets. I suggest you immediately send a fleet once found a suitable planet is more likely that the planet will not be intercepted by other players.

2) I will be glad to help the development of your program!
Victor

Postby dl51565 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:42 pm

admin wrote:
dl51565 wrote:So far it's working. I have some issues/suggestions as follows:

Good point, I'll add this to a future update soon.

dl51565 wrote:2.) Speed farming is a problem. The bot continues to jump back and forth too often. My cycle time is 1bout 1:45 minutes for a instance run, so it barely can look for humas.

I could add an option for "minimum huma scanning time" I suppose, but might be better to just switch to farming i30 instead for higher res at a slightly slower run time.

That might be better than slowing down farming time. As we all need resources as well. Could set it up as min farming time unless all the fleets are out. I huma farm with 10 different fleets, so until they are all out it is incredibly slow bouncing back and forth.

dl51565 wrote:3.) Timed reward on the left hand part of the screen- If the bot is in the middle of selecting a fleet for a huma, and the timed reward is up and collected, it stalls the bot as it is unable to close the fleet selection screen.

I'll look into this. It shouldn't be looking for mail or rewards while the fleet selection window is up.

dl51565 wrote:4.) Sometimes when searching for a huma, the bot finds a huma, but cannot or does not select an available fleet, then sits there not closing the fleets selection and hits the home button and stalls.

Hmm, for me if it can't find a fleet, it closes the window and continues. Perhaps it's unable to find the close button for you for some reason? Are you using "Resizable Mode"? If so, could you try turning that off to see if that fixes? Sometimes some sizes will cause the image recognition to fail on some images.

No, I'm not using resizable mode. It doesn't do it every time just once in a while. I'll see if I can get more details on this or see if there is a pattern.

I'll do some testing on this window to see if it's close button is affected by different sizes.
dl51565

Postby NeverWrites » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:47 am

admin wrote:
Victor wrote:2) I also suggest use of the planet of the clan as transit, that is to send the fleet on a planet to protect it, and then, when the fleet will arrive on this planet is to automatically send the fleet to the nearest bonus planet resources. Thus it is possible to increase the efficiency of the farm.

Hmm.... I'll consider ways to do this for a future update. It would probably involve scanning your Corps member list to find the locations of all corps members to see if any are close to the humas you're sending to, but good idea.

Note that your Corps' members show up as "blue-planet-with-star" icons on the galaxy mini-map. That should make it easier to detect "nearby" Corps members that might be considered as short-cuts.

You would need to figure out the transit-time to each ally, though, because that depends on their Alliance Center level. Given two possible "shortcut" allies on the map, transit-time to one of them might be substantially faster than to the other.
NeverWrites

Postby caputs » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:37 am

It would be nice to have a 'Keep SP >10' or whatever number so you don't run out if you are away from comp all day.

Also would be great to have the option to CGold all the huma gems 2-3 times per day.
caputs

Postby Holzschuh » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:05 am

caputs wrote:It would be nice to have a 'Keep SP >10' or whatever number so you don't run out if you are away from comp all day.

Also would be great to have the option to CGold all the huma gems 2-3 times per day.

both already in the to-do list

edit: BETA suggestion:
One of my alts is running on beta so far, cuz i'm too afraid of losing a fleet on main. I use the Scan Button to get the map and then send fleets manually on main.
A timer that shows how old the current map scan is would be nice (both for manual sending and automated H-farming), so i know if it may be neccessary to re-scan or not.
Regards, H
Specs: Windows 8.1
Go2Bot 102.1.2 & 101.1.4
All software should be up-to-date
Holzschuh

Postby admin » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:16 pm

caputs wrote:It would be nice to have a 'Keep SP >10' or whatever number so you don't run out if you are away from comp all day.

The current beta already uses SP cards as needed when you're low. Huma gem selling is in the to do list.
Read the FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2132

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1949
admin
Site Admin

Return to Beta Bugs